The Next 30 Years of American Politics
October 13, 2013
- Why the American Empire will continue to implode due to loss of legitimacy and fiscal constraints.
- Why American society will become more diverse and integrated than ever before due to demographic change.
- How more and more previously marginalized social groups will begin to demand recognition.
- Why the Republican Party has no future.
- How the war on drugs and the prison-industrial have leveled off and started to gradually recede.
- How the Right will shrink in size but develop a more militant and oppositional stance over time.
- How the Left will become more fractured and divided as its various constituent groups come into conflict with each other.
- How Political Correctness and the nanny state will continue to grow and then level off.
- The cyclical nature of American partisan politics and periods of…
View original post 61 more words