Sick of low broadband speeds? Dump the NSA Sypware!
Congress is considering two major bills. The USA Freedom Act curtails NSA surveillance abuses. The FISA Improvements Act legalises bulk data protection of phone records.
We need to tell Congress to pass the USA Freedom Act and amend it to make it even stronger.
“Brett Stevens is a hardcore conservative writer, not that that is a bad thing. For me, it’s generally a bad thing when anyone states and defines themselves by their politics. For me politics are an evolving thing, but Brett is a very smart cookie and confident his ways are right (pun intended)… I like Brett because of his smarts and confidence, his website http://www.amerika.org has made me think deep and that’s getting less and less within the online community… I also dig Brett because he’s a metal head and hessian and runs and writes for a number of metal friendly websites, so a very conservative and ultra smart metal head is a person who is probably the odd man out when asking artists about underground art.”
Read full article here: http://creativeclasstrumpsrulingclass.com/?p=470
Aristokratia Vol. II was officially released yesterday, and within less than twelve of hours of release entered the Top 100 Bestseller list on Amazon for both Political Philosophy and Religious Philosophy.
Aristokratia Vol. II is a special edition, concentrating on the works of the Italian philosopher Julius Evola. The book also contains articles on Nietzsche, Plato, Pessoa, Gomez-Davila, Kautilya/Chanakya, general political philosophy and book reviews.
More details on Aristokratia Vol. II can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Aristokratia-II-K-Deva/dp/0987559834/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391730082&sr=8-2&keywords=aristokratia
Aristokratia II – Forthcoming in late January. The second edition focuses on the philosophy of Julius Evola. Featuring the following articles –
* Unfashionable Observations: Philosophies Against Time
* The Once and Future King: The Philosophy of Julius Evola
* Homo Modernus: An Evolian-Gomezian Portrait of Modern Man
* Corporatism as a Perennial Method of Traditional Social Organisation
* The Eldritch Evola
* Meditazioni delle Vette: Julius Evola and the Metaphysics of Alpinism
* Emperor of the Sun: Vedic Models of Polity, the Arthashastra and Contemporary Relevance
* Fernando Pessoa as Portugal: Prometheus Unchained
* The King’s True Champion
* Nietzsche’s Olympian Synthesis
* The Re-Evaluation of all History
* Plato and Platonism: The Republic
* Oblivion and Discourse of Being
* Europe: A Sudden Flash of Will
* Book Reviews [inc. The Biocentric Worldview, Generation Identity, Attack the System, Handbook of Traditional Living]
__Video scryed by Kalki, audio conjured by Goatcraft__
“I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.” – Nietzsche